Quicken Loans Major League Baseball Sweepstakes
- Enter to win one year’s mortgage payment and tickets to Game 1 of the 2016 MLB World Series championship (Grand Prize)
- The Quicken Loans MLB sweepstakes started back on April 1, 2016 and will end on October 2, 2016 (right before the MLB World Series playoffs is set to begin)
- Contestants who enter will also have a shot at the first place prize which is one month’s mortgage payment PLUS 2 tickets to attend a 2016 MLB regular season game of winner’s choice
The MLB.com & Quicken Loans Steal-A-Home Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and an employee of Quicken Loans. No purchase is required to enter this promotion and contestants can enter online or by good old fashion US Mail. To enter by mail please write to: The MLB.com & Quicken Loans Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 15142, Bridgeport, CT 06673-5142 and include proper postage with a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, address, DOB, email address, and phone number.
Quicken Loans Steal-A-Home Sweepstakes Prize Notations
- Both the one year mortgage and the month mortgage payment prize will be awarded in the form of a check
- The one year mortgage payment will come in the form of a $12,000 while the one month mortgage payment prize will come in the form of a check for $1500
- The MLB World Series tickets associated with the grand prize include airfare and hotel accommodations for 2 nights
- The first place prize also comes with 2 Majestic Cool Base MLB jerseys, a $150 Fathead gift card, and 2 MLB.TV Premium Monthly subscriptions on top of the $1500 check
- Anyone looking for a list of winners should go to http://winners.teamdigital.com/stealahome anytime after 10/26/16
The sponsor of this home mortgage sweepstakes is listed as MLB Advanced Media while the administrator is teamDigital Promotions, Inc.. MLB Advanced Media is headquartered at 75 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10011.