The Fish Randy Howell Sweepstakes
- Enter to win a fishing trip with Randy Howell (the location and dates will be based on Randy Howell’s availability)
- BassMaster.com/FishWithRandy is sponsored by B.A.S.S. LLC while the prize drawing will be conducted by US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Co.
- This is a must enter sweepstakes for men who like to bass fish
- The promotion will run from Sunday, April 1, 2018 to Tuesday, July 31, 2018
The Fish with Randy Howell sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of B.A.S.S. LLC, the Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Co., and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
The grad prize package includes a bass fishing trip to fish with Randy Howell which will include air fare, lodging, rental car, and $500 cash (aka spending money). The grand prize packages also includes a 2018 brand spanking new Triton 17TX with Mercury 60HP ELPT 4 Stroke, livingston Lures Prize Pack (a must for summer time bass fishing), Lowrance HDS-7 and one (1) HDS-9 Carbon with C-MAP Pro and TotalScan Transducer Bundle, $300 Do-it Molds Gift Certificate and Apparel Prize Pack, and a pair of NINES Sunglasses to help spot the bunker bass lurking in the depths!
www.Bassmaster.com/FishwithRandy Promotional Notes
- The total value of the grand prize is listed as $30,000
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about Tuesday, August 14, 2018 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent representative of the Sponsor whose decisions are final
- The lucky winner will be notified by email and or phone
Contestants can enter in person by checking out one of the Fish with Randy Howell Sweepstakes Bassmaster booth during operating hours, locate the available Official Sweepstakes Entry Forms, and complete the form. Contestants who would rather enter online without having to attend a BassMasters event should visit www.facebook.com/bass and click on the sweepstakes app link, or visit www.bassmaster.com/fishwithRandy