- Enter a code online in hopes of winning a once in a lifetime trip to St. Petersburg, Russia to attend the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- This is a must for WORLD CUP fan boys
- The promotion begins on August 30, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Coke.comEAFIFA18 is sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company while the prize draw will be administered by Hello World Inc. Sadly employees of The Coca-Cola Company and Hello World Inc. are not allowed to enter the promotion due to bothersome federal regulations in relation to employees joining sweepstakes being promoted by the firm they work for. The Coca-Cola Company is based at One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313 while the Hello World corporate office can be found at 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
In order to enter the Coke.EAFIFA18 sweepstakes promotion the contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States (being a FIFA FAN BOY is not required but highly encouraged). Codes can be obtained with or without purchase. Coke EAFIFA18 codes can be found on specially-marked 16 fl. oz. Coca-Cola can at a participating 7-Eleven Store (this is the purchase method). Finicky contestants who would like to enter the promotion without making a soda purchase can write to: “Coca-Cola and 7-Eleven EA SPORTSTM FIFA 18 Instant Win – Free Entry Code Request,” P.O. Box 5100, Department 831073, Kalamazoo MI 49003-5100 (please include proper postage along with an email address).
www.Coke.com/EAFIFA18 Promotional Notes
- Contestants who enter without purchase must have the request postmarked by December 4, 2017, and received by December 11, 2017
- Contestants are allowed to enter the EAFIFA18 promotion twice per day (regardless of how many 16 fl. oz. Coca-Cola are purchased)
- Sponsor (aka The Coca-Cola Company) is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected requests, which will not be honored