Froyo World Survey
- Take a short survey in regards to a FroyoWorld visit and maybe take home a $50 gift card in the process
- All feedback will be used to increase the overall customer satisfaction at the Froyo store in question
- Gift card winners will be picked at the end of each month and the odds of winning will depend on how many people enter
- Froyo employees are not allowed to enter the $50 gift card sweepstakes
- Operated by FroyoWorld LLC.
In order to start the Froyo World Survey the customer will need to provide their name, email address, and the Froyo World location in which the visit took place. The customer will also be asked how many time they visit Froyo World, how they found out about Froyo World (friend, family members, online ad, tv commercial, radio ad), favorite flavor, favorite topping, and if they would like to be added to the email list. By signing up for the Froyo World email list the customer will receive promotional coupons and offers from Froyo. Customers who frequent Froyo World on a semi regular basis will definitely want to sign up for the promotional email list.
- Froyo will not share your information with anyone outside of FroyoWorld
- Will take 5 to 8 minutes to complete
- Customers will also be asked what they love about the FroyoWorld Frozen Yogurt Lounge?
- At the end of the survey the customer will be entered into the $50 Froyo World gift card drawing
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash
Customers who are lucky enough to win the $50 Froyo gift card will want to consider spending it on one of the following flavors: Cake Batter, Salted Carmel Corn, Dutch Chocolate, Watermelon Sorbet, or NY Cheesecake (these are the top flavors at Froyo according to insiders close to the business).