My Wendy’s Feedback
- Take a short survey in regards to a visit at Wendy’s
- Dave Thomas is no longer alive to say thanks but customers can sleep easy knowing they made their local Wendy’s a better place via their feedback
- Customers can plan on spending about 5 minutes of their time of the survey
The My Wendy’s Feedback survey requires the customer to provide the Wendy’s restaurant number, date of visit, and time of visit when in order to begin. All of the required information (i.e. restaurant number) can be found on the Wendy’s dining receipt. The Wendy’s restaurant number will be 8 digits long and can be found at the top of Wendy’s receipt The Service Management Group will be responsible for collecting the survey feedback and delivering it to store managers. The customer’s information will never be shared with Wendy’s store employees and will only be used to increase the customer service at their local Wendy’s. Once all the required information has been provided the customer will be asked a few short questions in regards to their visit. These questions will revolve around the quality of the food, cleanliness of the location, and the friendliness of the employees on staff. Customers are asked to provide their honest opinion (good or bad) as all feedback will be used to improve their Wendy’s dining experience. Once the customer has answered all the survey questions they will be asked to provide an email address (this email address will be sent a coupon which can be used on any future visit to Wendy’s). Please note the My Wendy’s Feedback coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional coupons.
MyWendyFeedback.com Promotional Notes
- Will take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete
- A must for Wendy’s fan boys looking for a slick money-saving coupon
- Requires Internet connection as the feedback cannot be provided over the phone
What are some of the better menu items when chowing down at a Wendy’s location? Dave’s Triple Stack, Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, or the Crispy Chicken BLT. The Crispy Chicken BLT is a tender breaded chicken patty loaded with apple smoked bacon and then topped with American cheese, mayo, a leaf of lettuce, and a slice of tomato (what in the world is not to like here?).