OneVanilla Card Account
- Access and check an account balance associated with a One Vanilla card
- OneVanilla.com is managed by InComm.
- Please note the OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Cards are issued by The Bancorp Bank and MetaBank who are all proud members FDIC pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated
In order to access a OneVanilla account the user must provide their card number, expiration date, and the CVV. The card number will be 16 digits long and the CCV number will be 3 digits long (the CVV is on the back of the card while the card number is on the front of the OneVanilla card).
OneVanilla cards are available in both English or Spanish. This card is a prepaid card and is not a credit card. Once the funds on the card have been used up they card has to be reloaded in order to make purchase (purchases will never be made on credit when using the OneVanilla card).
- These prepaid cards DO NOT require a credit check and do not requires the customer to provide any personal information
- The card can be used anywhere in the United States where Visa debit cards or Debit MasterCard are accepted
- Before using the card to make a purchase please be sure to register the zip code in which the OneVanilla card will be used to make purchases
- To avoid having the card declined and that egg in the face moment please be sure to check the balance online before making a purchase to ensure enough money is in the account to cover the purchase in question
Cards are distributed and serviced by InComm Financial Services, Inc., which is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
OneVanilla cards can be purchased at local retail shops to include Walgreens, CVS, Deibergs, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Family Dollar, and Walmart.