Paperless Employee 7-Eleven
- 7-Eleven employees can access a variety of employment information online via the Paperless Employee service
- Free to use
- Designed for current 7-Eleven employees
- Retired 7-Eleven employees will have to check with their local HR department for old employee files
- Paperless Employee is a BBB accredited business
The Paperless Employee 7-Eleven service will allow the employee to gain access to their pay stubs, view the number of hours they worked in any given week, check how much they make an hour/month, view current vacation days, and print pay stubs if needed for tax purposes. PaperlessEmployee.com/7-Eleven is an employee self-service portal and new 7-11 employees will have to create an account before they can gain access.
Please note during the tiresome registration process the new employees will have to provide their Employee Number, Social Security Number and First Three Letters of the Last Name in order to secure account access. The 7-Eleven Paperless Employee service is available in English, French, and Spanish.
www.PaperlessEmployee.com/7-Eleven Account Creation Instructions
- Get hired on with 7-Eleven
- Navigate to the employee self-service portal
- Provide 7-Eleven employee number and SSN
- Enter the first 3 letters of the employee’s name
- Enter the employee’s phone number for verification purposes
- Enter the verification number and click on the “authenticate and create account” tab
- Presto Besto the employee has a Paperless Employee account! 🙂