Paperless Employee Whataburger
- Whataburger employees can go online and access their pay stub
- New Whataburger crew members will have to create an account with a valid email address and Whataburger Employee ID in addition to other personal information as part of the bothersome registration process
- New employees will spend about 5 minutes registering
- Operated by the PaperEmployee who is accredited with the BBB
- Returning users will need their User ID and password
The Whataburger Paperless Employees service is free to use and a must for all Whataburger teams members who would like to view their pay stub online. Not only does online pay statements save time but they also help reduce the number of tree that are killed to make paper (Al Gore would be pleased). Any questions in regards to the Whataburger wage statement should be directed to their local HR department and not The Paperless Employee. Once the employee has registered for the paperless service they can view wage statements online, obtain required tax documents, and view how many hours they have worked for any given pay period.
- Allows employees to access EForms, Pay Statements , and Year-End Tax Statements
- EASY to use
- Requires an employee ID, SSN, and date of birth upon sign up
What are the top 5 employee benefits associated with a Whataburger career?
- Flexible schedule
- Access to the Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship Program
- 401k Savings Plan enrollment
- Medical Benefits
- Free Whataburger food!
Please note medical benefits are only available to Whataburger employees who average at least 30 hours of service per week (or 130 hours of service a month) over a 12 month measurement period.
Some of the better menu items to chow down on while on a lunch break include the Triple Meat Whataburger, Avocado Bacon Burger, or the Grilled Chicken Melt (get this with no cheese to save calories).