Property Tax Card Manalapan
- Access the lucrative PTR program which rewards residents for shopping in town
- This is a economic development initiative that provides property tax dollars as an incentive for residents to shop in town at local business (think mom and pop stores here)
- All residents who sign up for this program will receive a property tax reward card
The Property Tax Card Manalapan is available to all residents regardless of their income or status in society. Once the resident has signed up they will earn property tax dollars credits that can be used towards their bothersome tax bill (this is a win win situation for both residents and businesses in the area). So for example the cost of a dinner for four at a fancy Italian mom and pops restaurant participating in the lucrative PTR program with a 10% property tax reward is 200 bucks. When paying for the bill the customer is allowed to pay with a credit card or cash BUT must be sure to present their property tax reward card in order to gain the credit.
Property Tax Card Manalapan Quick Notes
- Renters are allowed to participate in the program
- Program members are allowed to have more than one card (but a different phone number will be required for each card)
- Once a tax reward card has been registered to the online service the card holder will be able to check the amount of their property tax savings
- Members can find a full list of businesses that participate in the Property Tax Card Manalapan by clicking on the Participation tab on their account home page
Any questions about the Property Tax Card Manalapan credit program can be directed to (732)946-0919 or simply fire an email of to Admin@propertytaxcard.com. Please note that in many cases the business will not allow the customer to use a coupon on top of the tax reward credit. Businesses who choose to enroll in this property tax reward program will incur a monthly fee of $10.