- Financial education courses taken through Sage Personal Finance will be filed with the court within one day of completion of the course (please note for a $15 fee, the certification can be sent within 2 hours)
- In the majority of cases, people filing for bankruptcy are required to take a credit counseling course before they file, and a second debtor education course after
- Courses taken though Sage Personal Finance have a 100% money back guarantee, come with free filing to local courts, and have a price that’s as low as $35 per household with immediate certificate delivery
As a part of many bankruptcy proceedings, courts mandate a personal finance education class. Sage Personal Finance offers this course at no extra charge to the person taking the course or their attorney. The Sage Personal Finance education course covers topics like saving money, budgeting, increasing personal income, purchasing insurance, paying taxes the right way, avoiding scams, retirement investing, and more.
Sage PF Quick Notes
- Sage recommends taking this course after actually filing for bankruptcy, early on in the process
- For customers who do not have a computer, a course is available to take over the phone for just $45
- Either the over the phone or online financial course from Sage can be taken 24 hours a day
Sage Personal Finance has customer service available 7 days a week. Couples can take Sage Finance courses together, and people taking the class can stop and then pick back up where they left off. Audio courses are available to listen to while reviewing web pages. Once the course is done, customers can enter their lawyer’s information for Sage to send the certificate competition.
More Information About Sage Personal Finance
- Founded in 2005
- Has served over 350,000 customers around the world
- Currently has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
To contact Sage Personal Finance
- 4043 Contera Road, Encino, California 91436