Sky Pass Visa Rewards
- Confirm the SKYPASS Visa credit card offer
- Please note this is a limited-time opportunity (don’t sleep on this deal)
- The creditor and issuer of this Credit Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Applicants who do not qualify will want to check out www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com for better credit cards
In order to start the Sky Pass Visa Rewards credit card enrollement process the customer will need to provide their email address and the promotional code from the Sky Pass promotional mailing. This code will be found in the top right hand corner and the bottom center of the letter. Please note by providing an email address the customer agrees to receive special offers and promotional information in regards to their SKYPASS credit card. This credit card is ideal for consumers who love to travel and can be used anywhere in the word where the Visa logo is present. In order to apply for the Sky Pass Visa credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Those who are approved for this lucrative credit card will be assigned a SKYPASS frequent flyer member number which will be used to keep track of one mileage account with Korean Air. Once the application has been approved please allow up to 10 business day for the Sky Pass card to arrive via US Mail. Any questions in regards to the Sky Pass credit card offer can be directed to member services at 866-286-8472 or for those dialing collect outside the US please call 701-461-1906. Those looking to make a payment associated with a Sky Pass credit card can mail it to: U.S. Bank National Association Cardmember Service P.O. Box 790408 St. Louis, MO 63179-0408.
- Card holders will receive one mile for every net $1 spent
- These miles are combined in your Korean Air SKYPASS account with the flight miles and SKYPASS partner miles earned with Korean Air and SkyTeam partners
- All SKYPASS Visa card bills can be paid using any bank account in the United States