- Access the Toro Rewards program
- A must for lawn mower fan boys
- Powered by Tier Logic
ToroRewards.com allows a new user to register or a returning user to login. Those who are brand spanking new to this rewards program will have to create an account by answering a few profile questions. Once they have created an account the user can start earning points by uploading parts, watching videos, and sharing photos. Once the user has earned enough points via ToroRewards.com they can trade the points in for cool lawnmower gear, gift cards, or other promotional items. Please note points earned for activities that do not require verification (e.g. viewing a video, sharing content on social media) will typically be credited to a Participant’s Account immediately upon completion of the activity. First time users can register quickly by linking their Facebook or Twitter account to the Toro rewards program.
- 100 points = $1
- Gift cards include Domino’s, Cabela’s, and 4Imprint
- Gift cards are available in $10 and $25 denominations
- Gift cards will be provided on a first come first serve basis meaning that once a certain gift card runs out of stock it will no longer be available
- Toro reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of this promotion at anytime for any reason under the sun
- Points must be used within one year or they will most likely become void
- Please allow up to 48 hours for Toro points to be credited to an account
- Any questions in regards to an Toro Rewards account should be directed to Toro using the “Support” link
How to redeem points?
- Click on the “Rewards” link on the Program Website
- Select the item for which the Participant has accrued the required number of points
- Complete any further actions required to redeem such reward,