USA Canon Wireless Help
- Obtain wireless help online for any Canon USA product by entering the Canon product number
- A must for consumers who have hit a wall when attempting to solve a wireless issue on their own
- Please note wireless help is available for Wi-Fi certified, Apple AirPrint , Google Cloud Print options are available for Canon products
USA.Canon.com/WirelessHelp is operated by Canon U.S.A., Inc. (all Rights Reserved and reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited). Consumers who have entered their model number but are still unable to find the wireless content for the model will want to reach out to the Canon Knowledge Base.
- Google Cloud Print allows users to print from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device and from the Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices
- Canon also provides user manuals and driver downloads
- They also offer a self-help library of resources for product tips, user instructions, and solutions to an array of issues.
Any questions in regards to the USA.Canon.com/WirelessHelp can be directed to a Canon USA customer service agent at 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). This toll-free number is operated by English-speaking agents only and is available for 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday OR Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm CT.
Canon was founded in 1955 and provides consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. Canon corporate office is based at 30-2, Shimomaruko 3-chome, Ohta-kuTokyo 146-8501, Japan and can be reached by phone by failing international 81 3 3758 2111. The Canon USA corporate headquarters is based at One Canon Park, Melville, NY 11747 and can be reached via phone at 631-330-5000. Canon USA can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol CAJ and is listed in the consumer goods sector.